Friday, May 25, 2012

septuagenarian

May  25, 2012  - a Small Stone
septuagenarian by Teri H Hoover


The shirtless septuagenarian
rattles his bones as he runs by.






He was actually in fantastic shape- and no I did not ask this man his age. But I think it is a good guess.
From Wikipedia on Aging

Term Age (years, inclusive)
Newborn birth to 1 month
Infant 0 to 1
Toddler 1 to 2
Preschooler 3 to 4
Child/Kid 5 to 9
Pre-Teenager 10 to 12
Teenager 13 to 19
Vicenarian 20 to 29
Tricenarian 30 to 39
Quadragenarian 40 to 49
Quinquagenarian 50 to 59
Sexagenarian 60 to 69
Septuagenarian 70 to 79
Octogenarian 80 to 89
Nonagenarian 90 to 99
Centenarian 100 to 109
Supercentenarian 110 and older




7 comments:

  1. I like the idea of being a SEXagenarion. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb - I have a ways to go before I am sexy...

      Delete
  2. PS I like your Header. Do you know the dimensions you use - mine always seem too big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just sent an email with that info... I hope it helps. xo

      Delete
  3. Lol....this made me chuckle along with the age term/range chart. Becoming a SEXagenarion (thanks for that Barb) gives me something to look forward to in the ever-encroaching future ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia- I have a feeling it will be here soon enough. And indeed something to look forward to. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Nice age chart. I think though that creativity is 'sexy' so then we all are and always will be! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, thanks so much for stopping by.