Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Into Light


There on the edge of beauty
I rest my heart.
Within this light I will put my hope.

`
The fleeting beauty of this world, fits inside the light of love. Where the edge of darkness, brings faith to its knees. In the grasping claws, of  a million losses, one lifts up a silent prayer.  A seemingly pointless pause, ripples the universe into waking.
`
"But they that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall take wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint" Isaiah 40:31

`

8 comments:

  1. Teri...your words and photograph capture the fleeting beauty of the natural world "in the light of love: perfectly here. "A seemingly pointless pause, ripples the universe into waking" is simply stunning - YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I think we have to expe ct beauty before it's revealed to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri, I don't know if you got my comment, but it seems like it didn't go through. What I wanted to say was that this reads to me like a lovely light-filled prose poem with a gorgeous photo to go along with it. Thank you for filling such love and light for us to read. :) I hope you don't mind but I am featuring this on my blog: http://alotus-poetry.livejournal.com

    Blessings,

    Kathy (A~Lotus)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy- I have enjoyed all the other "Most Beautiful Thing" posts that you have featured and would be honored. I am glad you saw the hope in my writing.. despite the darkness... or because of it- there is indeed light.Thanks for stopping by. xo

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful, Teri... the entire piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful Teri.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, thanks so much for stopping by.