Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyond Loss Someday





If I found the black marked words
could I let them go?


~



If I found your faith
and walked on water
could you then believe?


If I found the moment
where my heart receded~  
                               bleeded
where it all began ...
What would be the difference? How would I remain?


Surrendering if ~
my loss is gets packed away,
Safe within
a shuttered heart~ my home.
And the shifting shafts of love
receding into darkness,
loss in labeled boxes~
Mildly mannered exteriors to keep the clutter clamped.
Peaceful shutters dragging lovely shadows for all the world to see-
My soul finds my heart forgetful and playing in the shade.
But stored away behind those shutters way down deep inside
the longing still
resides.

Thanks for the prompt Margo - it brought about something that wanted to be written-


~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated, thanks so much for stopping by.